UEE50211 – Diploma of Electrical & Instrumentation
7:30AM – 4:30PM
5 – 8 Days
- To enhance students’ professional development skills in industrial networking connecting more than one PLC with HMI, with multiple loops in a live process plant
- To broaden knowledge in understanding how processing plant architectures are put together
- To write up plant control philosophy and project engineering specification
- To open more doors for you in areas of instrumentation and control technical authority and supervisory roles
Full qualification – UEE50211 Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation
Students will be entitled to the full qualification who:
– hold an unrestricted electrical license issued by a state or Territory and
– successfully prove competence in both theoretical and practical training, and
– complete all units of competency in the training package (refer http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/UEE50211).
This qualification provides competencies to develop, select, install, commission, maintain and diagnose faults/malfunctions on electrical, instrumentation and control equipment and systems, including problem solving in industrial networking with HMI plant interface.
This post-trade professional development gap training encourages those who hold Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control and are interested in learning or up-skilling in writing engineering specifications and problem solving skills in industrial networking with PLC with HMI interface.
A current electrical license (any Australian state or territory) is required as this course is post-trade training.
Electrical engineers who meet the pre-requisites for industrial networking and engineering specification units will be issued Statement of Attainment for the units they have successfully completed.
Delivered at one of PMV’s national training centres (Perth), or at a client’s facility.
Blended delivery of 40% theory and 60% practical training with equipment that you are likely to see in a typical industrial environment in hazardous areas with HART rated instrumentation with PLC control system.
You will undergo one-on-one practical training with industry experienced, qualified Instrument and Electrical Professional Trainers in the following areas on the purpose-built hazardous areas and instrumentation skids/ facilities with HART compliant field instruments and Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC Control System:
1. Configure, maintain and diagnose faults/malfunctions in industrial control system networks
2. Draw processing plant architectures and write up plant control philosophy
3. Write specification for projects – electrotechnology
PMV offers a small size class with flexible training to accommodate difficult rosters / work schedules.